Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Shropshire Council to provide them with a Assistant Director of Adult Social Care & Housing to join their team on an interim 5 month agency contract which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of Pay £48.89+ per hour – Negotiable depending on experience.
FULLY REMOTE WORKING
About The Role
To manage an agreed budget for Adult social care ( purchasing and staffing net budget 92 million pounds) leading and directing the annual budget setting and realignment processes to meet identified priorities and ensuring the best possible financial management.
- The budgets for Adult social care purchasing (including commissioning) and staffing budgets. (net budget 92 million)
- The implementation of the savings strategy.
- To lead the strategic vision for Adult Social Care.
- Responsible and accountable for the effectiveness, availability and value for money of Adult Social Care.
- To ensure that regulatory and performance targets are met.
- To work with and influence health partners to ensure the vision for Adult social care is delivered.
- To work in accordance with Safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport or Working Visa)
- Enhanced DBS. (Adults)
- Reference Contact Details covering the last five years. (Names, numbers and email addresses)
- Clean Driving license.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Dane at click apply or call click apply.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Government Administration
- Health Care Provider