Work as a carer can be inspiring, demanding, hard work and rewarding, no day is the same – if you think you have what it takes then we’d love to welcome you to the MSA team.
We are the fastest growing UK provider of quality care, mixing technology with kindness to deliver better care. We have made it our mission to improve service delivery across the care sector by utilising our very own bespoke technology. This technology empowers our Care Assistants with knowledge and reduces the time they spend on administrative tasks, resulting in better quality of care.
What can you expect from the role?
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence. Your role is based within client’s homes and you will usually visit several clients each day.
For many of our service users, our Carers are their main contact with the outside world and you really are valued for the work you do!
Your main daily duties will include:
- Visiting clients in their own homes within the local community
- Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
- Supporting with all aspects of medication
- Meal preparation
- Helping our clients move around their home
- Providing a listening ear and emotional support
- Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone and App to make this simple.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for care heroes! You don’t need previous care experience but you will, by nature, want to help others. You’ll need to be willing to carry out personal hygiene tasks, always treating clients with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Many of our carers come from customer-facing backgrounds such as retail or hospitality, or they have cared for loved ones and relatives and want to continue this rewarding work as a career. The most important thing is that you have empathy and compassion for others and understand the huge difference you will make to the lives of those you care for.
In this location, we are able to accept both Drivers with their own vehicle and those who will carry out their rounds on foot (what we call walkers!)
Your commitment to our customers is hugely valued. In return, here’s how we’ll support you:
- FREE DBS Checks
- Professional Uniform
- Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts
- Pay rates start from £8.72 per hour
- 3% Company Pension Scheme
- Paid assessment day training
- £250 bonus payment
- Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
- Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications
- Mileage Paid
Areas we service: N9; N11;N13-14; N18; N21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £218.00-£348.80 per week
- Company pension
- Full UK Driving Licence & Own Car (Required)