We are looking for Care Assistants. No experience is needed as full training will be provided. Drivers and non-drivers are welcome to apply.
Are looking for a job where you can give something back? A job that you can make a positive difference to the life of an older person living in your local community. If so, then this could be perfect for you.
- £9.30 – £18.00 per hour plus 20p mileage allowance.
- Full and part-time hours, between 5-40 hours per week available – if you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings, or a couple of hours on alternate weekends, then this position could be ideal for you.
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day, putting a smile on an older person’s face and being part of a wonderful team.
An award-winning employer who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards, and they have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. They are looking for naturally caring people to join their team. You will be visiting older adults in their own homes and providing much needed companionship and support. You would not only be helping to combat loneliness but also helping someone with everyday tasks within their homes. This would be for a minimum of one hour, ensuring that the support provided is never rushed and always tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Helping with morning routine, including preparing breakfast together.
- Assisting with medication prompts
- Choosing clothes to wear, assisting them to shower/wash and to brush their teeth
- Taking them for days out, hospital appointments or to local clubs.
- Preparing lunch and spending time with them.
- Getting them ready for their bedtime routine.
Every older adult they support is unique, as we get older there are some things that we may give up doing or struggle to do. Your job as a Care Assistant is to ensure that there is continuity in their routine and that they stay safe, happy, and content in their own homes.
If you have any questions, or you wish to apply for the Care Assistant job, please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying and this telephone conversation is for you to ask any questions you may have and the end employer to find out more about you.