Salary: £22k – £26k
The opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join a great team in Southwest London with an amazing team that provide tailor-made care packages to clients in their own home.
You will be responsible for implementing office based quality control systems and providing support to all Field Care Supervisors, Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
Responsibility for ensuring all Customer visits are permanently scheduled and allocated to dedicated Care & Support Workers in order to deliver the very highest standards of Customer service.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all Customer visits, ensuring all visits consistently covered.
- Effective communication with Customers, Care & Support Workers and the management team.
- Accepting and scheduling new Customer referrals.
- Intelligent route and program planning for Care & Support Workers
- Strong collaborative working with the Recruitment Officer to ensure any vacancies within the area are highlighted in order to ensure appointments made prior to turnover.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files, ensuring consistency & compliance
- Responding to Customer changes of need
- Ensuring all Customer and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- Collaboration with Field Care Supervisor with regard to illness and holiday management.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Managers, Supervisors and Care staff
- Prepare management reports as required
- Continuous development
- An Opportunity to progress within a growing company
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
- Contribution towards Pension Scheme
- Full training supported
- Funded DBS
- Holiday Pay
- Health plan
- Career Progression
Please apply to see a full job spec.