- Great pay – we pay £10.75 per hour; considerably more than most agencies
- Paid travel – we pay £10.75 per hour traveled
- Bi-weekly payment – we deposit into your bank account every 14 days
- Flexible schedule – our unique technology allows us to schedule work that suits you
- Paid training – we cover the costs of training to ensure that you have the knowledge that you need
- Easy reporting – we provide you with the latest technology, making reporting easy so that you can focus on care delivery
- A friendly and incredibly supportive team
- PPE is provided for all carers including (but not limited to) Masks, gloves, Aprons, Shoe Covers, and More.
Lifted is looking for home care assistants in London to support and grow our care team and bring substantial change in the way that care is delivered to families and their loved ones through our industry-leading technology! Lifted currently supports ~40 carers across London and Southern England. This includes 24/7 access to a care manager, opportunities for continued training and development, monthly carer forums at our Shoreditch HQ, and the opportunity to pursue the Care Certificate.
As a MSA carer, you’ll work closely with the care team to provide the best possible quality of care for our service users as well as solving any day-to-day issues that might crop up. As a start-up, we know that things won’t always be perfect but we’ll do our very best to get things right!
We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and so we strive to provide opportunities for carers to learn, grow, and thrive. Being a carer can often mean lone-working for lengthy periods of time, and so we take it upon ourselves to ensure that through social gatherings (like dinners, bowling, and carer forums!) you are able to meet your fellow Lifted colleagues. We believe this brings our growing team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting, and inspiring. Who says building a career cant be fun?!
Were looking for empathetic, thoughtful candidates who are enthusiastic about helping people, as well as expertise in delivering quality care.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to explore your passion for helping others live their best life, read on!
- Providing companionship and encouraging independence
- Light domestic tasks
- Preparing meals and encouraging healthy food intake
- Assisting with feeding when needed
- Assisting with medication when needed
- Writing a report for each visit via the online app, recording medication taken by clients and reporting any concerns
- Personal care & hygiene for male and female clients
- A minimum of 12 months, caregiving experience is essential
- A requirement to live within a 30 minute travel time radius of the locations listed above
- Eligible to legally work in the UK
- Reliable, punctual, and passionate!
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work overtime hours (you will be paid the same rate for this)
- Have a smartphone with access to data in order to use our app
- Have a laptop to complete a successful induction
- Your onboarding will begin with a week’s online training with the next session starting on Monday 26th October.
- Following on from a successful interview you will be invited to join our training, but do require a laptop or iPad in order to qualify
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.75 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Care Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Camden Town, Greater London (Preferred)