We have an exciting opportunity for Support Workers to join a new Specialist Care Team.
You will be supporting a young man who has an Acquired Brain Injury.
He will be living in his family home with his Mother and Siblings.
- Providing assistance with all aspects of personal care and PEG feed.
- Supporting with therapies e.g. Physiotherapy, Passive Stretches, and Speech & Language Therapy.
- Providing support and assistance in attending social outings and appointments.
- Accompany this young man to College and assist him in maximising his independence.
- Assist with domestic tasks within the home.
- You must be flexible, reliable, trustworthy and committed.
- You will have a good sense of humour and an enthusiastic approach.
- A driving licence is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience within the care sector would be beneficial, but is not essential as full specialist training will be given.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Payment to attend all Training, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Paid DBS checks, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Personal Development Opportunities, Cycle to Work Scheme
- 08.00–20.00 – Day Shift
- 20.00-08.00 – Waking Night Shift
- Part-time hours are for a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday