Salary: £21,000-£23,000 per annum
About the Company:
TUcare have a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Coordinator to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business in Bromley Kent.
The Care Co-ordinator Role
You will be responsible for ensuring the continuity of service and the rostering for the care team through using our robust rostering software.
You will also co-ordinate the arrangement of care and support staff provision for service users, usually within their homes in the community. You will be expected to take responsibility with arranging and communicating staffing resource in order to effectively meet the needs of our customers, managing the referral process, conducting interviews of Care and Support Workers and inducting new starts.
Your working hours may involve care and will involve out of hours support evenings and weekends.
You Must have Geographical knowledge of Bromley and the Surrounding areas. You must also have care experience as well as a minimum of 1 years domicilary care co-ordination experience. A driving licence is prefered.
Care Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
- Customer support & customer services
- Communicate regularly with customers, resolving queries and assisting with support as required
- Provide an enjoyable experience with TUcare through clear communication, a cheerful attitude by being polite and by being professional
- Ensure that our customers support is delivered on time regularly and they are informed of any delays or changes
- Recognise complaints from customers, representatives and employees and report such complaints
- Maintain thorough and accurate records for all telephone calls and correspondence including incidents, accidents and safeguarding concerns
- Create rosters and schedules to meet the needs of our clients and team members
- Co-ordinate any changes in services required including, but not limited to, increases in services, decreases in services, time changes, cancelled calls etc
- Book in new clients establishing times and communicating to all persons involved including social services, clients, client families and contracts and team members
- Forward key information to relevant personal regarding changes in care
- Implement, manage and problem solve new systems including People Planner and Mobizio
HR & Training
- Ensure team members are appropriately trained and shadowing prior to the provision of services unsupervised
- Deliver training to staff through face-to-face training sessions via organising home learning and organising online training (e-learning)
- Co-ordinate training activities
- Co-ordinate appraisal of employees at regular stages
- Co-ordinate staffing activities and co-ordinate scheduling activities
- Ensure Agency policies and procedures and industry standards and regulations are followed
Aims and Outcomes
There are six key aims and outcomes for adults who access social care services. All the services we provide are measured against these outcomes by CQC. All staff are expected to make the same level of commitment to the outcomes agenda. These include:
- Improved health
- Improved quality of life
- Making a positive contribution
- Choice and control
- Freedom from discrimination and harassment
- Economic wellbeing